Thursday, August 24, 2006

Although I have always said, “Don’t be silly! Internet people aren’t real,” a saying which has kept me far from blogs, I still feel I owe it to those who could happen upon this blog to know a little bit about myself.

My name is Paul, and I am starting University in a mere nine days. I will be taking five philosophy courses, one of which is a full years length. The other courses include things like “Philosophy or Art” and “Philosophy or Eastern Religion.” I am really quite stoked.

I will be living on campus with three other friends, one of which is my girlfriend of a year and a half. The other two friends are Arianna, whom I met two years ago when I start school here, and the other being Tim. I met Tim years ago. He was in my girlfriend’s French immersion class. Frenchies stick together, so I have knows him, as I said, for years.

What more is there to say? I am a writer, philosopher and metalworker. Before doing this blog entry I wrote of my vivid dream I had last night. I will share some of my other writings with the rest of you in due time. Mayhaps, after this entry I will make one showing my “darker half,” which was written for an open mic I used to go to last year.

Well, as I said, last night I had a very vivid dream; tonight I would like to capture another. I am off to bed after publishing this and “The Darker Half of Everyone.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

oh thank god I read down here and realized you were just writing about your "darker half" earlier! haha.

8:01 AM  
Blogger LiquidMonk said...

-__-

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home