Friday, August 25, 2006

A shared shower with a blonde

I just shared a shower with a most beautiful blonde, and her name was Brahma. (Brahma would be a beer slightly lighter and more hopy than Corona) This communion is known as quote/unquote beer shower.

Do not scoff, you darned rapscallion! Hear me out, and in the end, I do swear to you, you shall cry out, “Hear, hear!” The coldness of the beer, combined with the hotness of the shower… the sweetness of the beer, versus the bitterness of soap… the complimentary relaxation found both in beer and shower… it is truly a “speacial thing, to be enjoyed in serenity and peace.” I thank my friend Dan, a prospective engineer studying at UBC for opening my eyes to the beer shower. I hope I have opened your eyes as well.

8 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

My eyes are wide open buddy! Its straight to AA for you!

10:06 PM  
Blogger LiquidMonk said...

Denied

10:10 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

OK, so now I am confused... Do you really have showers with blondes and pick locks?!!!
Just kidding. It had to be said... I get it ;)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Spacecake said...

I've never liked beer. But since I am open minded to try out new things I might do that someday. Thanks for the tip :)

1:27 PM  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

My blonde of choice is Blue Moon. And though my moon is always full in the shower, it has never been blue. I will look into this phenomenon.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey paul. nice blog. i have one too. what? yes, thats right. except i can never think of what to say. maybe tomorrow.

9:50 PM  
Blogger LiquidMonk said...

I am glad you all read my blog. This is really quite an interesting thing, you know? Call me naïve, but I did not think anyone really would.

11:10 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hmmmmm beer shower

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home