Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hiya,

Sorry everyone who tries to stop off and read my blog... I just got University, and life has been hectic. I tore the wires out of the back of my keyboard this moring, so I had to go out and buy a new one. I tried to fix my old one, but alas, I failed. It would have been $50 to fix it, and the new one I got was less than that, so I guess it kinda worked out that way. One day, when I go home, I will see if I can fix my broken keyboard.

I am living with three other people on campus; my girlfriend Emily, her friend Tim and my friend Arianna. It is interesting to see people in their own "homes." Their characters really shine through... you know, all the little things that you noticed about them before you started living with them just become so much more. It is quite interesting.

Aside from all of that "preparation" stuff for school, I have my first day of classes tomorrow. I am really excited! I have History of Art and Philosophy of Religion tomorrow. My other two courses this semester are Philosophy 100 (general studies) and Philosophy of Literature. I have no more than three hours of classes in a day, and some days I have no more than two! Life is good, and I love it.

I will try and keep you guys posted. *rolls eyes* Honest, I will try.

5 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Dude! Welcome to Victoria. Good luck in school. You're gonna have a wicked sweet year. Let's party!

11:13 PM  
Blogger LiquidMonk said...

We need to. Apparently you were with the parents, but at some point very, very soon, we will need to chill.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

You need to come to our fondue and martini party that is presently in planning stage. We will keep you updated.

8:08 AM  
Blogger LiquidMonk said...

That would be a blast! I am trying to get one planned for here, but I have a bunch of plans for next weekend and such, so we will have to see when I will be hosting one.

3:02 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

hey your here now? cool! good luck in univ. I took a philosophy 100or 110 or something, I loved it

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home