Sunday, September 10, 2006

"Fire! FIRE! Someone, hury, look up the number for 911! Oh, no, wait a minute. That thick back smoke filling the whole house is simply from Tim burning his toast you say? Well then... um... open the windows?"
- This has been a dramatization of the events that took place a chilling Thursday morning.

But, not all meals have been left out for the bunnies to eat (which they did not even eat). I made a killer stir fry this evening. The pork had marinated over night in some soya sauce and sliced ginger. This was the first meal cooked that occasioned extra comment - the other meals have been really good, but apparently not as good as my stir fry ^__^ - so this was really a great compliment. I guess one can learn simply from watching. My dad is a stir fry master! He tought me all I know.

In other news, I have fallen prey to the cell phone trap. I have a three year contract with Rogers, but it is a really great plan that I am on, and durring the summer, if I am not using my phone all too much, I can always cut my plan right back for the four months I would not be using it. All of my friends are envious of my new phone, and it is a really basic model. I am quite pleased with it. Actually, to tell the honest truth here, I have been quite pleased with the first week of my "new life."

5 Comments:

Blogger Me Myself and I said...

Hey little bro, I am so happy that things are going well for you! Moving her for school is a very exciting time, I remember when I moved out for the first time. At least you are 19 and can booze it up. I was only 18 so it sucked royally when everyone else went out. Oops, this has turned into a sad story about me and it was supposed to be a happy comment about you! ;)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with the Philosophy of Literature. That class drove me crazy last year. Or maybe it was the teacher who drove me crazy. One of the two.
But that is great that you are at UVic now, Dr. Magnusson.

3:24 PM  
Blogger LiquidMonk said...

Celeste - You could have paid a mere $50 and had an ID made up for you that would have said you were a 90 year old man who had had a sex change... if you were so inclined. Simply go to the Theater department, and you would be surprised at what you can get for a red dollar bill.

3:19 PM  
Blogger LindzyPinzy said...

where have ya been fellow blogger...busy busy i guess

10:32 PM  
Blogger LiquidMonk said...

It has simply been too long.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home